David G. Littman
David Gerald Littman (b. 1933, London - died 2012) was a counterjihad activist, but he was also known for his activities with Mossad. In 1961, he led Operation Mural, a Mossad operation in Morocco, where he set up a covert operation to take Moroccan Jewish children to Switzerland and then to Israel. His exploits were considered so important that a documentary was made about them. Together with his wife Giselle (aka Bat Ye'or) he travelled around the world presenting the "plight" of the dhimmis (non-Muslims living in the Muslim world), and Giselle is credited with the term dhimmitude.
- Association for World Education
- CounterJihad Europa, conference speaker
- World Union for Progressive Judaism
Contact, References and Resources
- Website: www.dhimmitude.org
- David G. Littman - Homepage at Dhimmitude.org
- Robert Spencer, R.I.P. David Littman, Jihad Watch, 20 may 2012
- Yair Sheleg, Codename: Operation Mural, Haaretz, 17 December 2007.
- Yehuda Kaveh, Operation Mural Casablanca 1961, produced for Israeli Channel 1, 2007.
- The Status of Non-Muslim Minorities Under Islamic Rule, Dhimmitude website, Accessed: 8 December 2008.