Danny Ben-Moshe is a documentary film maker, an Associate Professor at Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia and a long time Israel lobbyist.
Danny Ben-Moshe has a B.A. (Hons) in law and politics (1990) from the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London, and his PhD at Melbourne University (2000) focused on organised racist groups and racism in Australia. 
As of 2012 Ben-Moshe is Principal Research Fellow at the Centre for Citizenship and Globalisation at Deakin University in Australia. He is ‘in charge of grants developments and research partnerships.’ Ben-Moshe was previously Director of the Institute for Community, Ethnicity and Policy Alternatives (ICEPA) from 2001-08 and then Senior Research Fellow within the Centre for Strategic Economic Studies (2008-12) both at Victoria University.
In 2006 Ben-Moshe was reportedly a member of:the European Consortium for Political Research Standing Group on Extremism and Democracy, the Association for Israel Studies and the the Victorian Vice-President of the Australian Association of Jewish Studies. 
He coproduced and codirected the documentary "The Buchenwald Ball" (2006) and the documentary "The End of the Rainbow" (2009) about a week in the life of the iconic live music venue in Melbourne, The Rainbow Hotel.
Ben-Moshe was the Executive Director (1996-2000) of the Australia/New Zealand B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation Commission, and the Director (1992) of the Jerusalem office of the British-Israel Public Affairs Center.
- Danny Ben-Moshe, Zohar Segev (Eds) ‘’World Jewry and Identity’’, Eastbourne, Sussex Academic Press, 2007.
- ‘Aliyah: Jewish immigration and settlement in the Yishuv and State of Israel’, Encyclopedia of the Jewish Diaspora, ABC-CLIO, USA, 2008.
- ‘The End of Unconditional Love: the Future of Zionism in Australian Jewish Life’, in M. Landau, N. Wolski and M. Fagenblat (eds), New Under the Sun: Jewish Life in Australia, Black Inc., 2006, pp. 108-125.
- ‘The Oslo Peace Process and Two Views on Judaism and Zionism, 1992-1996’, British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies, vol. 32, no.1, May 2005, pp. 13-28.
- Danny Ben-Moshe Holocaust denial in Australia Jerusalem : The Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism, 2005, pp. 49
- ‘Israel at 50’, in C. Amin, B. Fotna, & E. Frierson, Modern Middle East Source Book Project, Oxford University Press, 2004, pp. 284-291
- 'The Impact of the Al-Aqsa "Intifada" on Israel-Diaspora relations', Israel Studies Forum, Vol. 19, No. 3, Fall 2004.
- 'The Implications of Post-Zionism for the Diaspora', Israel Affairs, Vol. 10, No. 1&2, Autumn/Winter 2004.
- ‘The Impact of the Al-Aqsa “Intifada” on Israel-Diaspora relations’, Israel Studies Forum, vol. 19, no. 3, Fall 2004, pp. 28-57.
- ‘Post-Zionism in the Oslo Era and the Implications for the Diaspora’, Israel Affairs, vol. 10, no. 1&2, Autumn/Winter 2004, pp. 313-336.
- ‘Israel and the Australian Jewish Vote’,in G. Brahm Levey & P. Mendes, Jews and Australian Politics, Sussex Academic Press, 2004, pp. 127-142.
- 'Holocaust Denial', Contemporary Reflections on the Holocaust, Praeger Greenwood, USA, 2004.
- 'Australian Holocaust Denial' in Lying About the Holocaust, University of Nebraska Press, 2004.
- 'One Nation and the Rise of the Racist-Right in Australia', Patterns of Prejudice, Vol. 35 No. 3 July 2001.
- ‘Elections 1996: The De-Zionisation of Israeli Politics’, Israel Affairs, vol. 3, no. 3 & 4, 1997, pp.66-76.
- 'The Demidenko/Darville Controversy', ‘’Without Prejudice’’, No.9 June 1996.
- ‘The True Meaning of the Rabin Assassination’, Israel Affairs, vol.2, no.2, 1995, pp.136-141.
- 'Australia's Grim Fairy Tales' in ‘’Eye on The Media’’, Editor David Bar-Ilan, ‘’Jerusalem Post’’ 1993
- ‘’The Buchenwald Ball’’, SBS Television Australia.
- ICEPA ICEPA Staff: Associate Professor Danny Ben-Moshe – Director, Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 9 September 2006 on 14 June 2012.
- Danny Ben-Moshe Seeking Melbourne - London house swap h-judaic discussion list Mon, 09 Nov 2008 23:09:16 -0500
- The boys of Buchenwald