Creative Industries Task Force Inquiry on the Internet
Sub Group for the future environment
- Steve Billinger President of ExtendMedia, an interactive television company based in Canada and the USA. Former Director of International Programming at BSkyB and former Executive Producer at MSN (Microsoft). He was also a Director of Diverse Productions.
- Jonathon Drori Head of Commissioning at BBC Online, one of the most popular sites on the Web.
- Simon Dore Operations Director at OnDigital. Former Director of Channel Development at Granada Media, Director of Broadcasting at Granada Sky Broadcasting and Managing Editor of BBC Worldwide.
- Prof. Stephen Heppell Ultralab, Anglia University.
- David McConnell Cable and Wireless. Cable and Wireless are members of the Cable Communications Association who gave the Labour Party more than £5,000 in sponsorship in 1997, 1998 and 1999.
- Tyler Moorehead UK Plus/Associated New Media. Former Associate Publisher at EMAP online, in charge of the company's motoring websites, including Max Power and Car World.
- Neil Sansom Marketing Director, Freeserve. Freeserve host the Labour Party's website, declared as a 'service in kind' of more than £5,000. They also provide internet access for Labour.link, the network of Labour Party branches across the country.
- Jack Schofield Guardian On-Line
Sub Group for advertising, marketing, design and publishing
- Tom Bowman UK Sales Director of MSN (Microsoft Network).
- Rene Carayol IPC Electric, publishers of a huge share of UK magazines and related websites, including Chat, Woman, BEME, Marie Claire, TV Times, Loaded, NME, Melody Maker, Ideal Home and Family Circle.
- Roger Green EMAP Online Ltd. Another huge publishing company with interests in magazines, radio, exhibitions, television and the internet.
- Gary Lockton CEO of North Creative. Former Group Chief Executive, Deepend Design, who went bust in October 2001 leaving 280 people out of jobs.
- Danny Meadows-Klue Manager of the Electronic Telegraph and the Telegraph New Media Centre. Former Manager at United News and Media, owned by Lord Hollick.
- Belinda Mitchell-Innes Bates UK, an advertising and marketing agency, with 400 staff and clients that include Safeway, the Royal Mail, the Central Office of Information, Halifax and Superdrug. They also designed the No. 10 Downing Street website.
- Gordon Pincott Millward Brown, market research company. Part of the WPP Group.
- James Sommerville Founder of The Attik, a design company based in London, New York and San Francisco, producing print, CD-Roms and internet design.
- Jeremy Swinfen-Green Digital Media Director at MJP Carat International, Europe's largest media specialists. Their clients include Coca Cola, Kelloggs, Philip Morris, SmithKline Beecham, Nissan, EMI, Adidas and American Express.
Sub Group for cultural industries and radio