However, its main tasks appears to be to anonymously smear such anti-Zionists as Seth Freedman, Antony Lerman etc. Despite its frequent uses of slurs to defame critics of Israel, it has received the endorsements of Harry's Place, and of Emanuele Ottolenghi on the Commentary Blog.
CiF Watch is a project of Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA).
In January 2015
- Adam Levick - managing editor
- Hadar Sela - assistant managing editor
- Richard Millett - volunteer reporter in London
- CiF Watch, CiF Watch Website Launched to Combat Antisemitism on the Guardian newspaper’s ‘Comment is Free’ blog, Harry's Place, 24 August 2009
- See for example: Joy Wolfe, Despicable Seth, CiF Watch, 23 January 2010 and Israelinurse, Altogether Now, CiF Watch, 22 January 2010
- Emanuele Ottolenghi, Sweden’s Double Standard, Commentary, 25 August 2009
- About, CiFWatch, acessed 15 January 2015