Cherie Blair (Cherie Booth) QC is a barrister and the wife of former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair.
- Euan Blair, son. Was considered a possible Labour candidate for Bootle in the 2015 General Election - Peter Dowd will contest the seat instead.
- Liverpool John Moores University, chancellor emeritus and honorary fellow
- LSE and the Open University, governor emeritus and honorary fellow
- Royal Society of Arts, fellow
- Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, honorary fellow
- International Society of Lawyers for Public Service, fellow
- Global Task Force for UNICEF, member
- ACAS, arbitrator
- Freeman of the City of London.
- Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, founder
- LLB, Law, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) 1972 – 1975
- Website: http://cherieblair.org/
- Cherie Blair About Cherie, accessed 24 March 2015
- Linkedin Cherie Blair, accessed 24 March 2015
- Peter Hitchen "Neither a Follower nor a Trender be..." My reply to John Rentoul's Remonstrance Mail on Sunday, 20 November 2013, accessed 24 March 2015
- Antonia Molloy Tony Blair's son Euan could be parachuted into safe Labour seat at expense of veteran Bootle MP Joe Benton Independent, 11 April 2014, accessed 24 March 2015
- Your next MP Bootle, accessed 24 March 2015