Charlie Bradshaw is the founder and CEO of product design and sourcing company Matrix APA.
Letter to the Telegraph
On 1 April 2015 Bradshaw was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
- Executive programme, accelerating technologies, Singularity University 2014
- Business, Cranfield University - Cranfield School of Management
- Matrix APA Our team, accessed 1 April 2015.
- Charlie Bradshaw, accessed 1 April 2015.
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 1 April 2015.