Charles Napier is a UK based lobbyist.
According to a biographical note in 2007:
- Charlie Napier joined The Policy Partnership following a successful career in overseas development and the charity sector. He worked for four years as an analyst in the research unit, and is now an Associate, working on public affairs issues for the company.
- On graduation from Edinburgh University, Charlie worked for development charities in Pakistan, Bosnia and the UK. Most recently he was the Appeal Director for a major fundraising appeal for London youth clubs, his work bringing him into contact with the political community.
- Charlie is active within his local Labour party, serving as a Councillor and as a school governor. He is also on the management committee of Fulham Palace and the Downside Settlement, a charity running youth clubs in south-east London.
- Associate Director Luther Pendragon
- Associate The Policy Partnership
- Associate Director Quintus Public Affairs Ltd
- Founder Kilmeston Communications Ltd
- Biographcial note on Charles Napier from the Policy Partnership Website circa December 2005, archived on Zoominfo, accessed January 2007.
- ^ biographcial note on Charles Napier from the Policy Partnership Website circa December 2005, archived on Zoominfo, accessed January 2007