Charles Jacobs co-founded CAMERA, the David Project, and the American Anti-Slavery Group, and is a member of Foundation for the Defense of Democracies.
- CAMERA – a pro-Israel media watchdog group
- Israel on Campus Coalition (ICC) – a project developed by: Hillel and Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation. The ICC has a single "affiliate member": the David Project.
- David Project – founder
- American Anti-Slavery Group – co-founder
- Foundation for the Defense of Democracies – member
- National Unity Coalition for Israel (NUCI) - spokesperson 
- Americans for Peace and Tolerance - founder
- “The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) – biggest Jewish ‘defense’ organization — admits in private that the biggest danger to Jews since WWII comes from Muslim Jew-hatred, but because it fears offending its liberal donors and being charged with ‘Islamophobia,’ the organization remains essentially silent on the issue. In a study of ADL press releases from 1995 to 2011– a good if not perfect indicator of ADL priorities – we found that only 3 percent of ADL’s press releases focus on Islamic extremism and Arab anti-Semitism.” 
- Ned Goldstein, Save Darfur: Zionist Conspiracy?, World War 4 Report, October 2, 2006
- Scott Sherman, "The Mideast Comes to Columbia", The Nation, March 16, 2005.
- ↑ (For the full study, see www.charlesjacobs.org.)