Members of the Canadian and British food and retail dynasty.
- George Weston (March 23, 1864 - April 6, 1924) - founder of George Weston Bakeries Limited
- Sons: Willard Garfield Weston (February 26, 1898 – October 22, 1978)
- Sons of W Garfield Weston: Garry Weston (April 28, 1927 – February 15, 2002)| Willard Gordon Galen Weston(born October 29, 1940) married Hilary Frayne Weston (born January 12, 1942)
- Children of Garry Weston: Guy Weston b. 1961 | George G. Weston b.1964 | Jana Khayat, Kate Hobhouse, Sophia Mason and Garth Weston.
- Children of Willard Gordon Galen Weston and Hilary Weston: Galen G. Weston (born December 19, 1972), also known as Galen Weston Jr.
Corporations and brands associated with the family
Huntley and Palmers | Peek Frean| Allied Bakeries Ltd (registered in 1935) | Sunblest | Fine Fare | Associated British Foods | George Weston Ltd | Fortnum and Mason | Wittington Investments Ltd. | Garfield Weston Foundation Ryvita | Wagon Wheels | S. and W. Berisford | British Sugar | Loblaw Companies Limited
- T. A. B. Corley, Weston, (Willard) Garfield (1898–1978), Dictionary of National Biography, accessed 7 June 2013
- T. A. B. Corley, Weston, Garfield Howard [Garry] (1927–2002), Dictionary of National Biography, accessed 7 June 2013