She is currently the EU Public Affairs Director at Albemarle and has previously worked as legal counsel for AREVA (2000-2003).
Before her current position Ciucui was Public Affairs Manager at Erament for five years from 2007 – June 2012 in Paris within its Communication and Sustainable Development Division. Her role covered:
- Advocacy and promotion towards the French and European authorities on environment and heath topics, European chemicals policy, Research & Development, Resources and raw materials.
- In-depth cooperation with international, European and French industry organizations.
- Development of a Stakeholders dialogue policy.
- Development of a CSR policy implementing ISO 26000 guidelines (purchasing, stakeholders dialogue, etc).
- Corporate Europe Observatory, Nuclear Power Grab? Corporate Lobbyists and MEPs Working in Tandem to Spin Nuclear Energy as Sustainable, December, 2006
- Caroline CIUCIU EU Public Affairs Director at Albemarle, LinkedIn profile, undated, acc 19 September 2013