Ben Gordon is the non-executive director of five-a-side football group Powerleague Group Limited.
Gordon was the chief executive of Mothercare PLC from December 2002 to November 2011.
Letter to the Telegraph
On 1 April 2015 Gordon was one of 103 business leaders who wrote to the Telegraph praising the British Conservative Party's economic policies and claiming a Labour government would 'threaten jobs and deter investment' in the UK.
- Britvic Soft Drinks Limited, independent non-executive director, member of audit committee, member of nomination committee and member of remuneration committee
- St Ives plc, independent non-executive director, member of audit committee, member of nomination committee and member of remuneration committee
- Bloomberg Ben Gordon, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Peter Dominiczak, 100 business chiefs: Labour threatens Britain's recovery, Telegraph, 2 April 2015.
- The Tory 100: captains of industry, party donors (and a few tax avoiders) Guardian, 1 April 2015, accessed 2 April 2015.
- Electoral Commission, Donation Search, accessed 2 April 2015.