Article Submission - Web of Influence
Please note that every new contributor to Powerbase must first read the Super-Quick Guide to Referencing.
By contributing material to Powerbase or editing existing material, you agree to adhere to our editorial policies and guidelines, which are set out at: Guide to sourcing | Guide to tone | Copyrights | How to start a page | How to structure an article | Etiquette.
Submitting an article is very easy! Start with the "Standard Layout" to fill in by entering the article title below.
To use the standard layouts (with predefined sections and sub-sections), type the article name in Box 1a (for individuals) or Box 1b (for organisations and institutions):
- Type in the name with spaces between words as normal.
- Use capital letters for the first letter of each word.
- Use the real names of people instead of any grand title they may have. So it's 'Lynda Chalker' and not 'Baroness Chalker'
- Leave out "The" from titles except where absolutely necessary. So it's "Heritage Foundation", not "The Heritage Foundation", BUT "The Times" because just "Times" wouldn't make sense.
- For companies and organisations, use the spelling that the company or organisation itself uses. However, for the page title, leave out suffixes like "Ltd", "LLC", "plc" and so on. You can include the suffix in your introductory paragraph. So it's just "Aviva" for the page title, but you can introduce it in your first sentence as "Aviva plc..."
For a page related to a specific Portal please use the appropriate box below:
|Box 1a Alcohol person: Box 1b Alcohol organisation: Box 1c Alcohol person CSR: Box 1d Alcohol organisation CSR:||Box 2a Food person: Box 2b Food organisation: Box 2c Food organisation CSR: Box 2d Food person CSR:||Box 3a Gambling person: Box 3b Gambling organisation: Box 3c Gambling person CSR: Box 3d Gambling organisation CSR:||Box 4a Online Gambling person: Box 4b Online Gambling organisation: Box 4c Online Gambling person CSR: Box 4d Online Gambling organisation CSR:||Box 5a Tobacco person: Box 5b Tobacco organisation: Box 5c Tobacco person CSR: Box 5d Tobacco organisation CSR:|