American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations
The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations is a major labour federation in the United States. It was founded in 1955 with the merger of the AFL and the CIO.
- American Institute for Free Labor Development
- Asian American Free Labor Institute
- Free Trade Union Institute
- African-American Labor Center
- American Center for International Labor Solidarity
- Fred Hirsch, An Analysis of Our AFL-CIO Role in Latin America or Under the Covers with the CIA, San Jose, California, 1974, archived at the Internet Archive
- From Meany to Sweeney: Labor's Leftward Tilt, Heritage Foundation, 4 October 1996.
- Kim Scipes, Labor Imperialism Redux?: The AFL-CIO's Foreign Policy Since 1995, Monthly Review, May 2005.
- Tim Shorrock, Labor's Cold War, The Nation, 19 May 2003.
- About Us, AFL-CIO, accessed 18 March 2010.