All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Pharmaceutical Industry:
The All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Pharmaceutical Industry outlines its purpose as:
- To discuss issues to do with the operation of the pharmaceutical industry in the UK; to debate pharmaceutical developments and their impact on patients and UK healthcare; and to exchange information and views with the pharmaceutical industries. 
- Ian Liddell-Grainger - Conservative Party - Chair & Registered Contact
- Kelvin Hopkins - Labour - Vice Chair
- Mark Pritchard - Conservative Party - Vice Chair
- Kevin Brennan - Labour - Secretary 
The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry acts as the group’s secretariat.
Patient groups, NGOs
- House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
(resources go here in alphabetical order)
- House of Commons, Register of All-Party Groups, 30 September 2010, accessed 12 October 2010.
- Register of All-Party Groups as of 29 September 2015Parliament website, accessed 6 October 2015