Advanced Strategic Initiatives
Advanced Strategic Initiatives, Inc. (ASI) provides a wide variety of services and support to government and commercial clients through diplomatic, military, academic, and business subject matter experts. It is a partner of Strategic Communication Laboratories.
Special Government Services
According to their website ASI people are chosen for their 'innovative thinking, proven staff and command experience and extensive service in dangerous and demanding overseas posts.' 
ASI develops intellectual capital for the US national security community, provides onsite support to Air Combat Command Information Operations Directorate, offers a collection of talent that includes former ambassadors, senior Foreign Service officers, and other military officers at the senior and flag levels. ASI also claims to offer:
- "expertise in all national security disciplines to include Special Operations, Psychological Operations, military theory and doctrine, insurgency, aerospace integration, and diplomatic affairs.
ASI is comprised of a large group of individuals representing the national security, diplomatic, business, and academic communities including:
- Ralph Millsap (President) Retired USAF Officer B-52 Radar Navigator, Military Academic, USAF Academy Assistant Professor, USAF Special Operations School, Air Command and Staff College. 
- Lt Gen Bradley C. Hosmer USAF (ret)
- Brig Gen Sam Mitchell USAF (ret)
- Amb David Passage (ret)
- Dr. Peter St. John
- Dr. D. B. Posey
- Andre Provoncha Chief Operating Officer
The US Government and Business Communities are Target Clients Currently USAF is Primary Client
Emergent Capability, Influence Operations and the Strategic Airman, Air & Space Power Journal