Addictions Article Submission
Please note that every new contributor to Powerbase must first read the Super-Quick Guide to Referencing.
By contributing material to Powerbase or editing existing material, you agree to adhere to our editorial policies and guidelines, which are set out at: Guide to sourcing | Guide to tone | Copyrights | How to start a page | How to structure an article | Etiquette.
Submitting an article is very easy! Start with the "Standard Layout" to fill in by entering the article title below.
To use the standard layouts (with predefined sections and sub-sections), type the article name in Box 1a (for individuals) or Box 1b (for organisations and institutions):
- Type in the name with spaces between words as normal.
- Use capital letters for the first letter of each word.
- Use the real names of people instead of any grand title they may have. So it's 'Lynda Chalker' and not 'Baroness Chalker'
- Leave out "The" from titles except where absolutely necessary. So it's "Heritage Foundation", not "The Heritage Foundation", BUT "The Times" because just "Times" wouldn't make sense.
- For companies and organisations, use the spelling that the company or organisation itself uses. However, for the page title, leave out suffixes like "Ltd", "LLC", "plc" and so on. You can include the suffix in your introductory paragraph. So it's just "Aviva" for the page title, but you can introduce it in your first sentence as "Aviva plc..."
For a page related to a specific Portal please use the appropriate box below.
Organisation TemplateBox 1a Government/Corporate partnership organisation:
Box 2a Governmental organisation/regulatory body:
Box 2b Corporation:
Box 3a Trade Association:
Box 3b Lobby group:
Box 3ai Think tank:
Box 3bi Policy planning group:
Box 1b ?:
Box 4a Non government organisation:
Box 4b Charity:
Box 5a Scientific Institute:
Box 5b Lobbying or PR consultancy:
Box 6a Law or Accountancy firm:
Box 6b Foundation, civil society funding agency:
Box 7a Media influence organisation:
Box 7b Politician:
Box 8a Civil Servant, Regulator:
Box 12b Government Advisor, Special Advisor:
Box 8b Corporate personnel:
Box 9a Trade Association, Lobby group, think tank, policy planning group personnel:
Box 9b Lobbyists and Public Relations personnel:
Box 10 NGO, Charity personnel:
Box 11a Foundation personnel:
Box 11b Scientist, Academic, Researcher:
Box 12a Lawyer, Accountant, other professional: