AXA PPP Healthcare
AXA PPP healthcare is one of the largest private medical insurance providers in the UK.
It is one of the operating companies of the AXA Group, which employs 216,000 people and has 96 million clients worldwide.
AXA PPP employs lobbying firm Cicero Consulting to lobby for it in the UK.
- Ian Taylor, ex-Conservative MP for Esher and Walton, is a Non-executive Director of AXA-Framlington.
- Dick Taverne, Lord Taverne of Pimlico, was a Director of Axa Equity and Law from 1972 to 2001 and Chairman from 1997 to 2001. He is currently Chairman of the Monitoring Board at Axa Sun Life.
5 Old Broad Street
London, EC2N 1AD
30 St Mary Axe
London, EC3A 8EP
Kent, TN1 2PL
- ↑ Axa website At a glance, accessed Nov 2010
- ↑ APPC register to August 2010
- ↑ Lords register of interests, Nov 2010