Her Majesty's Treasury (commonly known as HM Treasury) is the United Kingdom's economics and finance ministry.
According to the HM Treasury website the Treasury "is the government’s economic and finance ministry, maintaining control over public spending, setting the direction of the UK’s economic policy and working to achieve strong and sustainable economic growth." It is a ministerial department, supported by 7 agencies and public bodies. 
- George Osborne - Chancellor - overall responsibility for the work of the Treasury.
- Greg Hands - Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- David Gauke - Financial Secretary
- Damian Hinds - Exchequer Secretary
- Harriett Baldwin - Economic Secretary
- Paul Deighton - Commercial Secretary to the Treasury, replaced Lord Sassoon with effect from January 2013
- Danny Alexander MP - Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- Priti Patel - Exchequer Secretary. Is now an employment minister in the DWP.
- Andrea Leadsom - Economic Secretary. Is now a minister of state at the Department for Energy and Climate Change.
- Mark Hoban MP Financial Secretary to the Treasury
- Chloe Smith MP - Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Sir Nicholas Macpherson - Permanent Secretary HM Treasury (Earns £175,000 - £179,999 pa)
- R Shostak Head of Prime Minister's Delivery Unit and DG Performance Management (Earns £165,000 - £169,999)
- JMG Taylor - Financial Services and Stability Director (Earns £160,000 - £164,999 pa)
- Tom Scholar - 2nd Permanent Secretary (Earns £150,000 - £154,999 pa)
- Jennifer Donnellan - appointed in July 2013, as maternity cover for Eleanor Shawcross. Is now a spad to Greg Hands, the chief secretary to the treasury
- Neil O'Brien - Neil led Policy Exchange for five years, "cementing the think tank's position as the leading policy organisation in the UK." Prior to joining Policy Exchange, Neil was director of Open Europe, a cross-party think tank working for free market reform in Europe.  before becoming special adviser to George Osborne in November 2012.
- Thea Rogers - has been special adviser to Osborne Since January 2013. Prior to this she was Nick Robinson’s BBC producer and a Millbank veteran. She was hired to "improve Osborne’s broadcast coverage' and will work alongside Chhabra. 
- Eleanor Shawcross - focuses on financial services, business and growth. Shawcross read modern history at University College, Oxford, before going on to work for Boston Consulting Group. She was seconded to Boris Johnson’s 2008 mayoral campaign and then appointed as an adviser to Osborne in Opposition. 
- Lisa Buckland
- James Chapman, director of communications. Before joining the Treasury, Chapman was the political editor of the Daily Mail.
- Matt Cook
- Simon Glasson
Former Special Advisers
- Poppy Mitchell-Rose - was special adviser to the Chancellor from 2006 up until December 2012, before becoming associate director at Freud Communications in April 2013 
- Julia Church - was in charge of the political angles needed for the media. Previous to this, she was a Liberal Democrats MP for Falmouth and Camborne from 2005 until 2010 when she was defeated by George Eustice by just 66 votes. 
- Rupert Harrison - was Chief of Staff to Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne from 2010 to 2015. Harrison has worked with Osborne since 2006 as his chief economic adviser. Prior to this, he worked at the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) for four years. 
- Ramesh Chhabra - was spokesman and special adviser to George Osborne until 2015. A former aide to David Davis, his expertise was in Home Affairs but Osborne appointed him as spokesman soon after David Davis quit as Shadow Home Secretary. 
- Will De Peyer - was special adviser to the chief secretary to the Treasury, Danny Alexander, from 2010 to 2015. Prior to this, he was an adviser to Vince Cable and Lords Oakeshott & Newby. Will was rates manager at Standard Bank Group from September 2007 until March 2009. He was also Treasury adviser for the Liberal Democrats for three years, a role which he started in June 2004. 
- John Foster - appointed in February 2013, Foster previously worked for Department of Health and the Department for Work and Pensions.
- Peter Carroll - worked as a special advisor to Danny Alexander. Previous roles include Founder of Peter Carroll Associates, Director and Part Owner of Astran Cargo Services Limited, International Freight Forwarder. Whilst carrying out all of these jobs, Carroll has also been Liberal Democrats Parliamentary Candidate for Folkestone & Hythe, Maidstone from 1999-2010. 
Lobbying and PR firms
- HM Treasury, GOV.UK, accessed 30 September 2014
- Neil O'Brien Policy Exchange, accessed 2 October 2014
- Guide to Number 11 & the Treasury The House, Parliaments Magazine, Vol.6, 12.2012, accessed 2 October 2014
- Poppy Mitchell-Rose] LinkedIn profile, accessed 2 October 2014
- Will De Peyer LinkedIn profile, accessed 2 October 2014
- https://www.linkedin.com/pub/peter-carroll/12/902/20 Peter Carroll] LinkedIn profile, accessed 3 October 2014
- Register 1st September 2014 - 30th November 2014 APPC, accessed 15 January 2015