Osborne hired Rogers, a former producer for BBC political editor Nick Robinson, to 'manage' and 'improve his image'.  She is credited – how justly cannot be said – 'with changing the Chancellor’s voice, hair and smile'.  
For her role as special adviser to Mr Osborne, Rogers is paid an annual salary of £69,250. 
- George Parker, The reinvention of George Osborne, FT Magazine, 6 March 2015
Notes and References
- The week in Lobbying, PR Week, 14 November 2012, accessed 19 September 2014.
- Matt Chorley Truth about Osborne's trendy haircut: Chancellor left in the dark about scale of cutbacks when aides took him to the salon Daily Mail, 1 September 2014, accessed 16 October 2014
- Andrew Gimson Team Osborne – feared, admired, and sometimes enraging for other Conservatives Conservative Home, 12 June 2014, accessed 16 October 2014
- George Parker, The reinvention of George Osborne, FT Magazine, 6 March 2015, accessed 9 March 2015
- Special advisers in post, 30 November 2014 GOV.UK, accessed 29 April 2015
- Larry Elliott and Michael White George Osborne's gamble: is it paying off?, The Guardian, 21.04.2014, accessed 19 September 2014.