Teneo Blue Rubicon
|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
Teneo Blue Rubicon is a London-based PR and lobbying firm formed in September 2016.
- 1 Services
- 2 Political connections
- 3 People
- 4 Lobbying clients
- 5 Contact
- 6 References
TBR's services are grouped around four core ‘centres of excellence’ – reputation campaigning, public affairs (lobbying), financial comms and strategy consulting.
The Brexit Unit aims to provide clients with ‘insight & intelligence’, help with ‘advocacy’ and promises to ‘help clients to ensure that their objectives and strategies for Brexit and their representations for future trading arrangements between the UK / EU are heard and understood by policymakers in government as well as regulators’.
It says it is ‘already advising over a dozen major clients on their strategy and approach on Brexit’.
The Unit comprises of senior Teneo and Teneo Blue Rubicon consultants. A number of its recent hires bring advantage to companies seeking to influence the Brexit process:
- William Hague, former foreign secretary, although the firm told the FT that Hague did not do public affairs work or give government relations advice to UK clients about UK matters.
- Lord Mervyn Davis, former trade minister
- Sir Michael Rake, former CBI chairman.
- Steven Altmann-Richer, ex-head of EU negotiations at the CBI, joined TBR in March 2017.
- Beth Armstrong (see 'Political connections' below)
- Craig Oliver (see 'Political connections' below)
- Craig Oliver, ex-director of communication to then prime minister David Cameron; joined TBR as a senior MD in December 2016
- Beth Armstrong, former aide to leading Vote Leave campaigner and environment secretary Michael Gove; joined TBR in 2016.
- William Hague, former Conservative foreign secretary joined Teneo as a senior adviser in July 2015. Under the rules, he was 'banned' from lobbying government on behalf of any organisation until May 2017.
- Lord Mervyn Davis, former trade minister is an adviser to Teneo Holdings
- Charles Watson, chairman, Teneo International
- Fraser Hardie, chairman, Teneo Blue Rubicon
- Gordon Tempest-Hay, CEO, Teneo Blue Rubicon
- Graham McMillan, Principal, Public Affairs at TBR; former founder and the Chief Executive of Open Road, which became part of Blue Rubicon and was then bought by Teneo.
People conducting lobbying activies (as declared on the voluntary APPC register of lobbyists):
Charles Stewart-Smith | David Ahluwalia | Oliver Aplin | Beth Armstrong | Lorraine Aziz | Anna Bage | Anna Bloch | Ben Bradley | Matthew Burchell | Rory Cronin | Nick DeLuca | Tom Denney | Jessica Frost | Fraser Hardie | Dan Harris | Emma Haselhurst | Anna Hatfield | Rebecca Hislaire | Tom Hollywood | Ryan Hopkins | Matthew Horrocks | Annie Huddart | George Hutchinson | Alexa Knight | India Knight | Martin Le Jeune | Andrew Lewin | Ben Lewis | Chloe Maier | Hannah Marwood | Graham McMillan | Nicholas McQueen | Rob Morgan | Clarissa Nash | Muirinn ONeill | Mark Pack | Sam Pettit | Steve Race | Alex Rawle | Leo Rees | Sally Rushton | Alex Savage | Gemma Scotcher | Drew Smith | Gordon Tempest-Hay | Rachel Tyler | Ben Ullman | Steve Van Riel | Don Wallace | Michael White
As declared on the voluntary APPC register of lobbyists
Activision | Arcadis | Association of British Insurers | Aston Martin | AstraZeneca | BHP | British Marine Federation | Centre for Public Impact | Coca-Cola GB | Countrywide | CTPA | Eurostar | Heineken | London Taxi Company | MAXIMUS | Mondelez | mytaxi | NASSCOM | National Grid | Nationwide | Novartis | Openreach | RBS | Sanofi | techUK | The Crown Estate | Dow Chemical | National Landlords Association | Thomas White Oxford | U+I | UK Cinema Association | Unilever | Willis Towers Watson | World Fuel Services
As declared on the minimal statutory register of lobbyists
Clients below for Blue Rubicon, which has been registered since March 2015. As of Novermber 2017, Teneo Blue Rubicon isn't registered. The government's statutory register documents only those clients for whom Portland has directly contacted and lobbied a minister, or permanent secretary.
July - September 2017
April - June 2017
Jan - March 2017
See also client lists for:
Address: 5th Floor, 6 More London Place, London, SE1 2DA