Department for International Trade
|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
As of February 2018:
- Liam Fox, secretary of state
- Greg Hands, Minister of State for Trade Policy
- Baroness Rona Fairhead, Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- Graham Stuart, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
- Lord Mark Price, Minister of State for Trade Policy (April 2016 – resigned September 2017)
- Mark Garnier, former Minister for International Trade (July 2016 – January 2018); Garnier was sacked after he was accused of sexual misconduct by his former secretary.
- Antonia Romeo Permanent Secretary at the Department for International Trade
- Toby Orr; director of communications; formerly a lobbyist with Portland PR
- Crawford Falconer, Second Permanent Secretary and Chief Trade Negotiation Adviser from June 2017; formerly worked with the Legatum Institute
- John Alty, Director General, Trade Policy
- Louis Taylor, Chief Executive, UK Export Finance
- Sir Martin Donnelly, permanent secretary at the DIT. Left April 2017, has since taken up an appointment as Senior Adviser at Teneo, a paid and part-time role. According to ACOBA, 'He will be supporting the organisation in providing consulting services, including risk management, to firms (with an international focus) at Chief Executive level'.
- Simon Walker, Lead non-executive board member; Governor at the Westminster Foundation for Democracy; advisor at Greenbrook Communications, a Mayfair-based PR company set up by ex-Tulchan Communications consultant Andrew Honnor; ex-Director General of the Institute of Directors; prior to that he was CEO of British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- Dr Pippa Malmgren Non-executive board member; described as an American policy analyst, she was a special assistant to George W Bush, and a former member of the U.S. President's Working Group on Financial Markets. She is the founder of the DRPM Group.
- Julie Currie, Non-executive board member; she is also a director of Social Investment Business, Social and Sustainable Capital, a fund manager and Fortem, a UK property maintenance company
- Noel Harwerth, director at Standard Life, the London Metal Exchange, CHAPS Co and Sirius Minerals. Former chair of GE Capital Bank Europe.