Liberty GB is a small right-wing party established in Britain in March 2013 by figures previously associated with the British Freedom Party. It is headed by Paul Weston, a former UKIP candidate and counterjihad activist.
Liberty GB describes itself on its Facebook page as 'a patriotic counter-jihad party for Christian civilisation, Western rights and freedoms, British culture, animal welfare and capitalism'.  In November 2014 it had just over 9180 'likes'.
Liberty GB overwhelmingly failed to convince British voters of its cause in the 2015 general election, winning a total of just 418 votes across the country in three constituencies including Luton South.
- Paul Weston - Chairman
- Enza Ferreri - Press officer
- Jack Buckby - Outreach officer
- Patrick Rourke - Research officer
- Stephen Evans - Policy officer
- Matthew Roberts
- George Whale - Treasurer, and former member of British Freedom Party, who attended Counterjihad London 2011 conference. Ran in the 2015 general election in Lewisham, W & Penge (44 votes only)
- Stephen Tweed - Media archive manager
- Iq Al Rasooli - 'Special adviser' on Islam, author of Lifting the Veil: The True Faces of Muhammad and Islam (AuthorHouseUK June 11, 2012) 
- Liberty GB
- 23rd Floor
- 207 Regent Street
- W1B 3HH
- United Kingdom
- Sonia Gable, Liberty it isn’t, searchlightmagazine.com, 12 March 2013.
- Liberty GB Facebook page, accessed 10 November 2014
- AuthorHouseUK is a self-publishing company.
- About Us, Liberty GB, accessed 23 January 2013.
- Radio presenter cleared over “scumbag” tweet to Fiyaz Mughal, 5Pillars blog, 19 May 2014
- Liberty GB - Registration Summary, Electoral Commission, accessed 2 April 2014.