| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Fans For Freedom is associated with the libertarian and anti-environmental LM network. Commencing in March 2012, its posts were written by Kevin Rooney, Kirk Leech, Mick Hume, Adrian Hart, Stuart Waiton, Matthias Heitmann and Brendan O'Neill and contained positive references to the Battle of Ideas.
The campaign was promoted by Spiked.
- Website Fans for Freedom
- ↑ 'Spiked plus reader Q&Q' Spiked website, accessed 7 September 2013