| LM network resources
Kevin Rooney is a London based teacher and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network. He has written for Living Marxism and Spiked  and contributed to the organisation of Institute of Ideas and Battle of Ideas events.  Kevin is the husband and brother in law of, respectively, LM associates Fiona Fox and Claire Fox. He is an organiser for Fans For Freedom 
- Kevin Rooney, 'Education: A panacea for our sectarian ills?' in Peace or War? Understanding the Peace Process in Northern Ireland Edited by Chris Gilligan and Jon Tonge (1997) ISBN 1 85972 519 8 Hardback 167pp Ashgate Publishing Limited The chapter appeared in a book featuring two other ex-comrades from RCP days: Co-editor Chris Gilligan and chapter author Mark Ryan.
- "Same new deal for Northern Ireland", Spiked website, accessed 8 May 2010
- "Profile", Battle of Ideas website, accessed 8 May 2010
- 'Spiked Plus' Spiked website, accessed 6 October 2013
- CAIN Web Service Peace or War? Understanding the Peace Process in Northern Ireland, accessed 11 February 2011