Quintus Public Affairs Ltd
- Chris Guyver, MD. He worked in the Conservative Research Department and also advised Rt Hon Peter Walker MP, as Secretary of State for Energy and then Wales. He was the first Head of Public Affairs at Burson-Marsteller, the leading worldwide public relations agency, in London from 1987-1989. He was founder and co-owner of Politics International, a political consultancy.
Clients listed in 2008:
Arletan | Association for Organics Recycling | The Advanced Controls Manufacturers Association | All Party Parliamentary Small Shops Group | Association of Cash Machine Operators: | Triton Europe | Bank Machine | Omnicash | Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers | Association of Technology Staffing Companies | Betfair | Bizz Energy | British School of Gastroenterology | Business in the Community | Cap Gemini | Chart and Nautical Instrument Trade Association | Cool nrg | Council of Property Search Organisations | Casino Machine Manufacturers Group: | Ainsworth UK Ltd | Aristocrat | Atronic | Austrian Gaming Systems | Bally Gaming and Systems | IGT-UK Gaming Ltd | TM Property | WMS Gaming | DC Leisure | The E-homebuying Forum | ECFIA | European ATV Safety Institute | Heating and Hotwater Industry Council | Independent Retail Confederation | Lapdancing Association | Leisure Connection | MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates | Mantra PR | NL Communications | Prenergy Power | PROBAS: | A Quick Sale | North East Property Buyers | UK Property Buyers | PSI Alliance | Racing UK | Rank Group plc | RAVL | Sindicatum Carbon Capital | The Locus Association | The European Azerbaijan Society | Viagogo
- Quintus Public Affairs Ltd UK Staff and clients 30.11.03-31.05.04
- Quintus Public Affairs Ltd UK Staff and clients 1 June 2009 to 31 August 2009
- Quintus website, accessed March 2009
- APPC register, to Nov 2008