Anglo American Plc
|This article is part of the Mining and Metals project of Spinwatch|
- Hansard Society - corporate supporter between 2003 and 2008 at least.
- HM Treasury Controlled Foreign Companies (CFCs) working group (2010-2011) - representative Keith Tucker 
Anglo American has 30 companies registered in Luxembourg, a place hardly known for its rich mineral deposits remarks Action Aid in its 2011 report 'Addicted to tax havens'.
- The names of some of these companies – Anglo Venezuela Investments Sarl and Kumba West Africa Sarl – hint at the links between these tax haven vehicles and the developing countries in which the mining activity really takes place.
See Sourcewatch on Anglo American.
- ↑ Hansard Society Hansard Society Corporate Supporters Programme, Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 10 April 2008, Accessed 20 October 2010
- ↑ Hansard Society Corporate Supporters, Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 6 February 2007, Accessed 20 October 2010
- ↑ Hansard Society Corporate Supporters, Retrieved from the Internet Archive of 27 December 2003, Accessed 20 October 2010
- ↑ Controlled Foreign Companies (CFCs) working groups and committees: Working group on CFC interim improvements (established July 2010), acc 5 October 2011
- ↑ Register 1st September 2014 - 30th November 2014 APPC, accessed 29 January 2015