HS2 is a planned high speed railway between London Euston, the English Midlands, North West England, Yorkshire, and potentially North East England and the Central Belt of Scotland.
It is being developed by HS2 Ltd, the company set up by the UK secretary of state for transport to consider the case for new high-speed rail services between London and Scotland.
PR and lobbying firms
- Newgate Communications - from 2016-2017
- Westbourne Communications from March 2014 - (though previously worked on the affiliated Campaign for High Speed Rail in 2013)
- MHP Communications from 2012 - summer 2016
- Westminster Public Affairs, client 'HS2 Into London', Sept-Nov 2016
- JBP, September 2013-May 2014
- Campaign for High Speed Rail - astroturf fake grassroots campaign run by lobbyists Westbourne Communications
- Westbourne Communications profile 2015, Registrar of consultant lobbyists, accessed 5 February 2016