E. Stanley O'Neal
E. Stanley O'Neal is a Harvard graduate and investment banker who served as CEO of Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc. from 2002 - 2007. He has also been a Director of Alcoa since 2008. According to Forbes he was awarded $22.41 million in 2006.
Affiliations and Directorships
- Director of General Motors Corporation from 2001 to 2006.
- Director of American Beacon Advisors, Inc.,
- Director of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Member of the Council on Foreign Relations
- Member of the Economic Club of New York
- Member of the Board of Executives for NYSE Euronext, Inc. (Formerly New York Stock Exchange Inc.)
- Director of Catalyst Inc.
- Director of the Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
- Director of Lincoln Center Theater
- Director of the Partnership For New York City Inc.
- Director of BlackRock Inc. from 2006 to October 30, 2007.
- Trustee of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Trustee of the National Urban League
- Trustee of the Ronald McDonald House of New York
- Trustee of the Buckley School