Purely Nutrition is a company specialising in nutrition education in schools. According to its own website:
- PhunkyFoods is a curriculum-based independent programme which provides weekly lesson plans for each primary school year group. It has been successfully trialled since 2005 in over 100 schools across Yorkshire. 
As a result of those trials Purely Nutrition is embarking on a national programme with Supermarket giant Tesco. A press statement from June 2007 states "As part of Tescos community partnership's programme they are working with Purely Nutrition to develop a growing programme for primary schools. The scheme will be rolled out to 200 schools in September 2007." 
The genesis of the company was in pilot funding from Northern Foods. The next phase was underwritten by three food companies:
- Now Northern Foods, Nestlé and Cargill will jointly support the programme which encourages healthier lifestyles by providing the funding for the scheme's expansion to a growing number of schools across the UK. Developed specifically for primary school children, the year-round programme helps ensure children learn fundamental life skills relating to nutrition, physical activity and food choice. All lesson materials are written and developed by independent registered nutritionists and consultant teachers and none of the funding partners have input into the programme content.
Purely Nutrition Ltd, 46, Cheltenham Mount, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1DL. Tel: 01423 858123 Fax: 01423 858124 Email: email@example.com
Expertise for hire
Purely Nutrition hires itself out to media and PR agencies. They highlight a blurb from a PR agency on their website:
- “Purely Nutrition has provided us with great value for money and now we have easy access to a range of specialist nutritionists and dietitians who are able to advise us on a wide range of issues which may affect our client’s business.
- We would definitely recommend Purely Nutrition to organisations needing nutritional advice, their approach is extremely professional and their nutritionists are highly skilled and well respected within their field. It’s also very useful that they are quick in responding to your queries and great that they have experts on the team who can offer quick, informal advice.” (Sarah Jane Arney, Account Director, Biss Lancaster PR agency)
Purely Nutrition are now working jointly with Creme software. As their website states
Purely Nutrition "are pleased to be the official reseller of Creme software. CREMe Nutrition allows you to understand the impact of a range of nutritional food ingredients from salt to functional food ingredients on consumers in different market sectors across USA, Europe and Asia. We work with you to understand consumer's nutritional needs and to tailor products to benefit consumers."  CREMe Software Ltd. was founded in 2005 as a result of research carried out in the Trinity Centre for High Performance Computing (TCHPC) in collaboration with the Institute of European Food Studies over a period of more than five years. CREMe provides software that evaluates food intake, nutrition and exposure levels of consumers. 
- Sorrell Fearnall Sorrell has over 7 years experience in marketing, communications and e-commerce development.
- Nutritional Director - Dr Jennie Cockroft RPHNutr
- New Business Development - Emily Falcus Emily is also an active member of the Officer Training Corps were she fulfills the appointment of Senior Under Officer, working alongside experienced individuals of the regular British Army.
- Company Nutritionist - Kate Laking
- Business Development, PhunkyFoods - Lesley Hawke
- Student Nutritionist - Annabelle De La Bertauche Annabelle is a currently studying Applied Human Nutrition at Leeds Metropolitan University and is fulfilling part of her work experience year with PhunkyFoods.
- Physical Activity Consultant - Claire Masding
- Nanette Lythe Consultant Teacher. Nell currently works in the primary setting in North Yorkshire and is a valued consultant on all lesson plans for PhunkyFoods
Clients and partners
- School Food Trust 'Schools Food Trust have retained Purely Nutrition to aid them with lesson plans for the new nutritional guidelines.'Source
- Purely Nutrition Latest News UK Food industry supports healthy eating programme,Posted on 16 April 2007.
- Purely Nutrition Latest News Tesco retain Purely Nutrition,Posted on 4 June 2007.
- Purely Nutrition Latest News UK Food industry supports healthy eating programme,Posted on 16 April June 2007.
- Purely Nutrition Creme software, accessed 19 November 2008.
- Creme SoftwareHome page, accessed 19 November 2008.