PhunkyFoods is a project of Purely Nutrition.
According to its website it provides a "comprehensive programme to teach primary school key healthy eating and physical activity messages through art, drama, music, play and hands on food experience. The programme was designed by health professionals and comes with all resources and training needed to run the programme in schools." 
- popular with school staff, parents/carers and pupils
- lesson plans and resources were viewed as well designed, fit for purpose and easy to use, and fitted well into schools’ existing health-related activity
- fitted well with whole-school initiatives to promote healthier lifestyles, such as the 5-A-DAY campaign and achieving and maintaining NHSS
- had improved knowledge and awareness amongst pupils, and most pupils reported positive changes in their eating behaviour and physical activity
- had supported the teaching of health-related issues. It had also enhanced and developed the knowledge and confidence of those delivering the programme and contributed to professional development
- clearly helped expand, embed and enhance health-related teaching, through increasing school staff competence and confidence, complementing other initiatives and positively impacting on pupil knowledge, attitudes and behaviour.
Managing Director - Sorrell Fearnall
Sorrell has over 7 years experience in marketing, communications and e-commerce development. Sorrell has already run a successful sport sponsorship company in Ireland and has worked for many years in health publishing. In addition Sorrell also has a HND in Hotel and Catering Institutional Management and over 8 years experience working within the Catering trade.
Nutritional Director - Dr Jennie Cockroft RPHNutr
Jennie holds both undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in human nutrition, is a Registered Public Health Nutritionist and has been working in the field for the past 8 years. Jennie currently works in both the academic and NHS settings and is an expert in the field of eating behaviour and the psychology of food choice. Jennie has valuable experience in working with children from all age ranges as well as expertise in working in weight management.