EPOBIO says it is
- an international project funded through the European Union’s Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) to realise the economic potential of plant-derived raw materials. The EPOBIO objective is to design new generations of bio-based products derived from plant raw materials that will reach the market place 10-15 years from now.
Partners as of October 2010 include:
- British Sugar plc
- Centre For Novel Agricultural Products (CNAP) - part of the University of York
- Plant Gene Expression Center (PGEC)
- Realising the Economic Potential of Sustainable Resources – Bioproducts from Non-food Crops, EPOBIO website, acc 13 Oct 2010
- Partners, EPOBIO website, acc 13 Oct 2010