British Sugar is one of the two main sugar companies in the UK. The other is Tate and Lyle.
British Sugar’s parent company is Associated British Foods plc (ABF). ABC is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with annual sales of £6.0 billion and 75,000 employees in 46 countries.
- Mark Carr Chief Executive
- Gino De Jaegher, Managing Director for the UK and Ireland. De Jaegher was managing director for Procter & Gamble for the past six years. Previously De Jaegher was Managing Director, UK and Ireland Paper Business Unit with full responsibility for the half billion pound UK and Ireland paper business.
- British Sugar is a member of the Associate Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies - lobbying firm Bellenden is registered as this group's secretariat as of November 2012  
- APPC Register Entry for 1 Sep 2012 to 30 Nov 2012 - group is incorrectly listed by APPC as 'Energy Services'
- House of Commons Register Of All-Party Groups [as at 14 March 2013], Parliamentary Group for Energy Studies (an Associate Parliamentary Group), acc 1 May 2013