William 'Mo' Courtney
On 22 April 2007, A Martin Breen article in the News of the World gives details of an afffidavit sworn by Metropolitan Police Detective Chief Inspector Graham Taylor of the Stevens Inquiry, naming Courtney as one of the killers of Pat Finucane on the basis of evidence from a UDA mole. The article stated: "The affidavit from DCI Taylor has never been read out in court and was part of other proceedings brought by the Stevens Inquiry to obtain documents for its investigation. We have obtained the document from a source not involved in the Stevens Inquiry or Crown Prosecution Service."
- Henry McDonald, Woman targeted by UDA paramilitaries says: 'I won't be bullied by gangsters', guardian.com, 27 December 2013.
- Loyalist William ‘Mo’ Courtney gets suspended sentence after head butting woman, Belfast News Letter, 10 January 2014.
- Loyalist William 'Mo' Courtney guilty of head-butting woman, BBC News, 29 November 2013.
- Martin Breen, UDA mole nailed Mo, News of the World, 22 April 2007.
- How report named the UDA touts, Sunday Life, 29 September 2013.