Pat Finucane was a human rights lawyer from Belfast. He was murdered on 12 February 1989 UDA. One of the people involved in his murder, Brian Nelson, was working for the Force Research Unit, an undercover unit of British Military Intelligence.
- Tom Griffin, The propaganda campaign against Pat Finucane: What did Stella Rimington know?, Spinwatch, 21 December 2012
- Pat Finucane page at the Pat Finucane Centre
- Cory Collusion Inquiry Report - Pat Finucane
- Stevens Inquiry 3 Overview and Recommendations
- Pat Finucane Review
- New details emerge about RUC collusion in murder of Pat Finucane, RTE News, 9 December 2012.
- John Ware, De Silva report on Finucane case turns spotlight on MI5, BBC News, 13 December 2012.
- John Ware, Finucane: Who knew of this deniable murder?, The Telegraph, 15 December 2012.
- Pat Finucane killing: 'Far worse than anything alleged in Iraq or Afghanistan', BBC News, 31 January 2013.
- Barry McCaffrey, Judge orders Downing Street to hand over Finucane documents, The Detail, 23 April 2013.
- Pat Finucane murder: British government meeting notes disclosed to family, Belfast Telegraph, 24 June 2013.