|Part of the Powerbase Brexit Portal.|
He is a board member of the Centre for Policy Studies.
Moulton donated to the Vote Leave campaign for Britain to exit the EU in 2016.
Donations as recorded by the UK Electoral Commission:
|Date||Name of donor||Amount||Donated to||Subsidiary (parties only)|
|06/02/2004||Jonathan P Moulton||£25,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|17/11/2004||Jonathan P Moulton||£25,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|15/04/2005||Jonathan P Moulton||£50,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|16/05/2006||Jon Moulton||£50,000.00||The Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP|
|28/09/2006||Jonathan P Moulton||£25,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|13/06/2007||Jon Moulton||£500.00||The Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP|
|27/03/2008||John Moulton||£50,000.00||The Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP|
|31/03/2009||Jonathan P Moulton||£50,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|26/01/2010||Jonathan P Moulton||£50,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|08/04/2010||Jonathan P Moulton||£250,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|05/10/2010||Jonathan P Moulton||£4,000.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|18/05/2011||Jonathan P Moulton||£49,600.00||Conservative Party||Central Party|
|16/03/2016||Jon Moulton||£10,000.00 ||Vote Leave|
- Venture capitalist claims Liam Fox asked him to bankroll Werritty firm, The Herald, 14 October 2011.
- Ian Drury and Rupert Steiner, £60m deal then cash for Fox's man: Tycoon bought aircraft firm before handing £35,000 to Adam Werritty, MailOnline, 15 October 2011.
- Andrew Bounds, Adviser had stake in company awarded £5.9m, FT.com, 31 October 2011.
- Liam Fox donor Jon Moulton felt 'mugged', BBC News, 1 November 2011.
- James Blitz, Elizabeth Rigby and Kiran Stacey, Doubts grow over how Fox pursues his goals, FT.com, 13 October 2011
- John Moulton Bio, Better Capital, accessed 20 May 2016
- Helen Burggraf, [http://www.international-adviser.com/news/uk/jon-moulton-named-cisx-chairman Jon Moulton named CISX chairman 1 May 2013 1 2013
- Jon Moulton Vote Leave donation, Electoral commission, accessed 25 May 2016
- Electoral Commission, Donation Search, accessed 17 February 2015