Greg Nugent is a co-founder of PR company Incorporated London
In November 2003 Nugent was appointed marketing director of Eurostar.
In January 2009 he was appointed the CEO of Start Festival, an eco-festival in the grounds of Clarence House.
In April 2013, with Smith, Nugent founded PR company Incorporated London. The company do not declare any clients and information on the firm is minimal leading to criticism for a lack of transparency.
- Adlens, non-executive director.
- The Talent Business, advisor to the board.
- British Paralympic Association, non-executive director.
- Linkedin Greg Nugent, accessed 15 April 2015.
- David Singleton Jowell advises secretive agency Public Affairs News, 20 March 2015, accessed 15 April 2015.
- Adlens Greg Nugent Joins Adlens® Board As Non-Executive Director, 26 September 2014, accessed 15 April 2015.
- The Talent Business Greg Nugent, accessed 15 April 2015.
- British Paralympic Association Greg Nugent, accessed 15 April 2015.