Daniel Hamilton is a director at UK lobbying firm FTI Consulting.
He was a 2015 general election for the Conservative Party in Stockport.
In 2008 he took a role at Communicate Research Ltd as the head of European insight.
In 2010 Hamilton was appointed a director of Big Brother Watch.
2015 general election
Hamilton stood for the Conservative Party in the 2015 general election in Stockport, a seat that has been held by the Labour Party's Ann Coffey since 1997. Hamilton came second to Coffey, winning 24.5 percent of the vote compared to the incumbents 49.9 percent.
- B.A, Politics and International Relations; Politics and International Relations, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Linkedin Daniel Hamilton, accessed 16 April 2015.
- David Singleton Deane boosts FTI team with two hires Public Affairs News, 19 May 2015, accessed 21 May 2015.
- BBC News Stockport, accessed 21 May 2015.
- Ian Griggs and Micah Sulit The eight public affairs professionals standing to become MPs PR Week, 16 April 2015, accessed 16 April 2015.
- Stockport Guardian, 16 April 2015, accessed 16 April 2015.