Big Brother Watch
Big Brother Watch is a campaign from the founders of the TaxPayers' Alliance, 'fighting intrusions on privacy and protecting liberties'.
It sets out its mission statement as:
- Big Brother Watch fights injustice and campaigns to protect our civil liberties and personal freedoms. The British state has accumulated unprecedented power and the instinct of politicians and bureaucrats is to expand their power base even further into areas unknown in peace time.
- Big Brother Watch campaigns to re-establish the balance of power between the state and individuals and families. We look for the sly, slow seizure of control by the state - of power, of information and of our lives. We advocate the return of our liberties and freedoms and look to ordinary people to join our cause. Big Brother Watch is on your side.
- Taxpayers' Alliance
Publications, Contact, Resources and Notes
- Address:Big Brother Watch, 55 Tufton Street, London, SW1P 3QL
- Phone:+44 (0) 207 340 6030, +44 (0) 7810 785924 (Daniel Hamilton, Director)
- +44 (0) 7583 523 807 (24hrs)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org