Arthur D. Collins
Arthur D. Collins, Jr. is a retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Medtronic Inc, who he worked with from 1992 until 2008. Medtronic is a major medical technology and pharmaceuticals company.
Directorships and affiliations
- Abbott Laboratories Corporate Vice President 1989 - 1992
- Senior advisor to private equity firm Oak Hill Capital Partners, L.P.
- Member of the Board of Overseers of The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and the Board of Visitors at Miami University of Ohio.
- Director of the Institute for Health Technology Studies
- Director of the Walker Art Center.
- AdvaMed Chairman in 2005