The Boeing Company is a US aerospace company. It is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft. Boeing also designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.
- Matthew Knowles - Communications director for the UK and Ireland since November 2011, previously head of media relations at UK defence trade body ADS (Advancing UK AeroSpace, Defence & Security Industries). 
- Interel Consulting UK
- Luther Pendragon -is listed on the APPC lobbyists register as representing The Boeing Company for a number of years. 
- Boeing Defence UK - contributes funding to the All-Party Parliamentary Group for the Armed Forces
- Boeing UK
Boeing Co Client Profile: Summary, 2012 OpenSecrets.org
- About Us, Boeing, 26 May 2012.
- 'PEOPLE MOVES' - November 2011 edition, Public Affairs News, November 2011
- Register 1st September 2014 - 30th November 2014 APPC, accessed 29 January 2015
- APPC Register Entry for 1 Dec 2011 to 29 Feb 2012
- Data from Internet Archive holdings of the Science Media Centre website, 2002-2013.
- Jun 2011 http://web.archive.org/web/20110807075127/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Aug 2012 http://web.archive.org/web/20120922235445/http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/pages/about/funding.htm
- Aug 2013 Science Media Centre, 'Funding' August 2013 screengrab of http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/about-us/funding/, taken 16 August 2013.