Jersey Finance was formed in 2001 to represent and promote Jersey as an international financial centre.
It is funded by members of the local Jersey finance industry and the States of Jersey government. It has offices in Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi and representation in London, Mumbai and Delhi.
- Geoff Cook, Chief Executive: ex-Head of Wealth Management for HSBC Bank, based in London, Cook was responsible for the delivery of Financial Planning Services to the 10 million HSBC customers in the UK.
On 16 May 2012 over 200 wealth management professionals attended the Jersey Finance London Private Client Conference at the British Museum, which was sponsored by Affinity Private Wealth, Hawksford, JTC Group, Sinels and Royal Bank of Canada. Keynote speakers included the BBC's political editor Nick Robinson, who gave "an overview of the current global political landscape and his views on what this means in terms of future wealth creation, and Tom Purves, former CEO of Rolls Royce, who discussed the challenges in creating wealth and the importance of integrity and a strong, credible brand". 
Geoff Cook, chief executive of Jersey Finance, who introduced the conference, said:
- It was a really excellent turnout at this week's conference, particularly in terms of the high proportion of attendees from the City and elsewhere in the UK. It demonstrates the continued attraction of Jersey for high quality wealth management services amongst UK professionals and reinforces the strong links with and the enormous contribution Jersey makes to the City of London.
Jersey Finance Limited, Suite 604, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HN
- Meet the team, Jersey Finance, accessed Dec 2011
- Jersey conference debated growth measures, Spears Wealth Management Survey, Wire, undated, accessed 18 May 2012
- Jersey ahead of the game according to London conference panelists, businesslife.co.uk, submitted by Crystal PR, 18 May 2012