Jersey, is a British Crown Dependency, located off the coast of Normandy, France. It is a known tax haven.
In October 2011 research by anti-poverty charity ActionAid revealed that 98 of the 100 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange use subsidiaries in tax havens worldwide, with Jersey hosting the lion's share of more than 600. 
- The States of Jersey employ lobbying agency Weber Shandwick (2011) (as does KPMG Jersey)
- Brunswick - reportedly signed up in mid-2012 in an effort to stem the ever-growing negative coverage against Jersey's financial sector
- Jersey Finance set up to represent and promote Jersey as an international financial centre.
- Jersey Fund Management Industry - Martin de Forest-Brown
- Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Jersey Competition Regulatory Authority - an independent body, accountable to the Minister for Economic Development, with responsibility for promoting competition and consumer interests through economic regulation and competition law.
- Terry Le Sueur - Chief Minister of Jersey
- Philip Ozouf - Treasury Minister
- Ian Gorst
- Senator Sir Philip Bailhache - Jersey’s foreign minister – and former Bailiff of Jersey
- Sean O'Hare, Channel Islands lead way as offshore finance centres, 27 Sep 2011, acc 5 October 2010
- Jersey most popular for FTSE offshore subsidiaries, accessed 12 October 2011
- APPC register, 1 September 2011 to 30 November 2011