Guy David St John Kelso Spindler (Born June 1962) is a career MI6 officer, and works in 2018 for both the Foreign Office in London as head of its Africa Directorate, and part time on a 50% contract by the Institute for Statecraft as part of its Integrity Initiative project which is funded largely (but not exclusively) by the Foreign Office, Spindler’s other employer.
- January 2013 – Present 6 years 5 months Africa Directorate Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- August 2009 – September 2012 3 years 2 months Counsellor, Regional Affairs British High Commission, New Delhi New Delhi, India
- July 2002 – April 2006 3 years 10 months Counsellor, Regional Affairs British Embassy, Warsaw, July 2002 – April 2006 3 years 10 months, Warsaw Area, Poland.
- 97 Pretoria
- 87 Moscow
- MAESDOWN LTD (11384084) Company status Active
Correspondence address: Brottens Lodge, Doulting, Shepton Mallet, England, BA4 4RB Role ACTIVE Director Appointed on 25 May 2018, Occupation: Consultant
- AC21 LTD (11037445), Company status Active
Correspondence address: 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU Role ACTIVE Director Appointed on 30 October 2017 Occupation: Company Director
- MAESBURY LTD (10817680) Company status: Active
Correspondence address 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU Role ACTIVE Director Appointed on 14 June 2017 Occupation: Consultant
Company status Active Correspondence address 33 St Martins Road, London, SW9 0SP Role RESIGNED Director Appointed before 19 July 1991, Resigned on 20 June 1994 Occupation: Government Official <ref>Companies House Guy David St John Kelso SPINDLER. Accessed 14 may 2019