- Ph.D.: Political Science, University of Haifa
- M.A. Thesis: Political Science, University of Haifa
- M.B.A. (Cum Laude):Business Management, The College of Management.
- B.A. (Cum Laude): East Asian Studies, International Relations, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Visiting Fellow (2010)
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Chinese Language Studies (1997-1998)
- Nankai University, China
- Evron, Yoram, 'The Chinese Initiative on Syria: Beyond the Immediate Crisis', INSS Insight, No. 383, November 12, 2012.
- Yoram Evron (ed.), The Chinese Army from Mao Zedong to the Present: Ellis Joffe's Articles Collection, Jerusalem: Mossad Bialik, 2011 (Hebrew).
- Yoram Evron,China’s Military Buildup in the Early Twenty-first Century: From Arms Procurement to War-fighting Capability, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Singapore, Working Papers No. 218, December 10, 2010.
- Yoram Evron, 'The Chinese Chief of Staff Visits Israel: Renewing Military Relations?', INSS Insight, No. 275, August 17, 2011.
- Yoram Evron, 'China's Export Control Regime: From State to Private Sector Proliferation', RSIS Commentaries 152/2010, November 16, 2010.
- Yoram Evron, From UN to Unilateral Sanctions on Iran: Political Implications for China", RSIS Commentaries 105/2010, September 1, 2010.
- Yoram Evron, 'China and Sanctions against Iran: Progress?', INSS Insight, No. 173, April 12, 2010.
- Yoram Evron, 'Iran, China, and the Israeli Stick', INSS Insight, No. 150, December 22, 2009.
- Yoram Evron, 'Sino-American Relations and the New Administration', Strategic Assessment 11, no. 3 (2009): 33-44.
- Yoram Evron, 'China's Capability to Fight a Regional War under Informatization Conditions: A Practical Assessment', Asia Centre Conference Series (2009).
- Yoram Evron, 'The Sino-Japanese War and its Implications for the CCP', Zmanim [Times] 105, Winter 2009, pp. 104-114 (Hebrew).
- Yoram Evron, 'A Threefold Cord is not Readily Broken: North Korea’s Military Bond with Iran and Syria', Strategic Assessment 11, no. 1 (2008): 76-83.
- Yoram Evron, 'Sino-Israeli Relations in Retrospect', Iyunim Bitkumat Israel [Studies in Israel's Emergence] 18, 2008, pp. 237-264 (Hebrew).
- Yoram Evron, 'The Maoist Doctrine: The Power of a Myth', Zmanim 101 Winter 2008, pp. 66-79 (Hebrew).
- Yoram Evron, 'A National Defense Medal from Beijing', Haaretz, January 3, 2008.
- Yoram Evron, 'China’s Anti-Terrorism Policy', Strategic Assessment 10, no. 3 (2007): 76-83.
- Yoram Evron, 'Sino-Israel Relations: Opportunities and Challenges', Strategic Assessment 10, no. 2 (2007): 61-70.
- Yoram Evron, 'Radical Islamism in Pakistan', INSS Insight, No. 28, August 26, 2007.
- Yoram Evron, 'The Professionalism of China’s Military and the American Threat Perception', Maarachot [Campaigns] 402, August 2005, pp. 4-9 (Hebrew).