From the INNS website:
- Yair Evron has taught international relations at the Department of Political Science, Tel Aviv University and was its chairman 1987-1990. He established the graduate program on Security Studies at Tel Aviv University and was its head from 1994-1998. Prior to this he taught at Sussex University and at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. At different times he was Visiting Professor or Visiting Fellow at the following universities: Harvard; UCLA; Cornell; Georgetown; Concordia; MIT; Oxford. He was co-director of the project on Security and Arms Control in the Middle East at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. He has also served as a member of the academic advisory committee and on the Board of Directors of the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies.
Yair Evron is a Principal Research Fellow at the Institute for National Security Studies.
- Evron, Yair, Deterrence: The Campaign against Hamas, Strategic Assessment, Volume 11, No. 4, February 2009.
- Evron, Yair, An Israel-Iran Balance of Nuclear Deterrence: Seeds of Instability, in Israel and a Nuclear Iran: Implications for Arms Control, Deterrence, and Defense, Ephraim Kam, ed., Memorandum No. 94, Tel Aviv: Institute for National Security Studies, 2008.
- Evron, Yair, Deterrence and its Limitations, Strategic Assessment, Vol. 9, No. 2, August 2006.
- Evron, Yair, Disengagement and Israeli Deterrence, Strategic Assessment, Vol. 8, No. 2, August 2005.
- Yair Evron biography, INSS website.