Whitehall Court, London SW1A 2EF is a small street in central London which is just opposite the MoD building.
- 3 Is a building containing offices downstairs, the Farmers Club on the first floor and above flats. Offices include
- One World Trust shares the office of the UN Association of the UK with others like UNESCO
- Industry and Parliament Trust
- Lucis Trust (possibly moved)
- a name plaque for a company called IR Global Services, whose website is http://www.ir-global.com/
- YuDu media (epublishing) has a suite there: http://www.yudu.com