Teaching About Terrorism: University of Wales Institute Cardiff
Teaching About Terrorism is a 2009/10 research project funded by C-SAP, one of the Higher Education Academy's subject networks. The project aims to research the extent and nature of teaching about terrorism in UK Universities, primarily in the disciplines of Sociology, Politics and Criminology.
Freedom of Information Request 1
UWIC does not have any procedures specifically focussed on terrorism, such as you have requested. You may, however, be interested in the following general procedures, which are available on our website (which is our Publication Scheme).
- Code of Practice on Freedom of Speech
- Religion and Belief Policy
- Equality and diversity
- Student Handbook: particularly Section 4
- Academic Handbook: particularly student disciplinary procedures and procedures for programme validation and moderation
Freedom of Information Request 2
- Freedom of Information Results, Teaching About Terrorism: FOI Results
- University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, Response to Teaching About Terrorism Freedom of Information Request 1, Scribd
- Teaching Terrorism, About, Teaching Terrorism, Accessed 24-September-2010
- University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, Response to Teaching About Terrorism Freedom of Information Request 1, Scribd, Accessed 09-November-2010