| LM network resources
- Core elements: Institute of Ideas | Spiked | List of all pages on the network
- Key People: Frank Furedi, Michael Fitzpatrick, Claire Fox, Helene Guldberg, James Heartfield, Mick Hume, Phil Mullan, Brendan O'Neill, Keith Teare, James Woudhuysen,
- Publications: Living Marxism | LM Contents | LM Commentaries | Frank Furedi: List of Publications | Confrontation | The next step
- Precursors: Revolutionary Communist Tendency | Revolutionary Communist Party
- Companies: Junius Publications | Informinc (LM) Limited | Cyberia | Easynet | CScape | Academy of Ideas
- Background: Bibliography | Chronology | Images and logos | Scribd document archive
Suzy Dean is a sales director and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network in that she works for ClerksWell, co-founded the Modern Movement, played a role in the Manifesto Club, , is a member of the Battle of Ideas Committee and co-organiser of the Institute of Ideas Current Affairs Forum, appeared on WORLDbytes  has adjudicated for Debating Matters and writes for Spiked and The Free Society.
She studied at the London School of Economics and has previously been a writer and journalist.
- Blog: 'Suzy Dean'
- LinkedIn: Suzy Dean'
- Twitter Dean_Of_Suzy
- ↑ "Suzy Dean’s blog" Open Democracy website, accessed 31 May 2010
- ↑ 'Booze bans WORLDbyres website, accessed 6 october 2013
- ↑ "Speaker detail", Battle of Ideas website, accessed 31 May 2010
- ↑ Who Are We?, The Free Society website, accessed 5 August 2010.