Baroness Williams of Trafford is the Minister of State for the Home Office since July 2016. She previously was the Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Department for Communities and Local Government (May 2015 - July 2016). 
House of Lords Questions
- Baroness Williams of Trafford was asked a question on December 01 2016 and answered on 09 December 2016:
- 'To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the Written Answer by Baroness Williams of Trafford on 24 November (HL3373), what procedures exist for challenging and correcting Prevent practitioners who include participation in anti-fracking groups within their training materials.'
Reply by Baroness Williams of Trafford, Home Office minister, Conservative
- 'Prevent is about safeguarding vulnerable people from becoming terrorists or supporting terrorism. Prevent training is kept under continued review, and feedback is provided to ensure training materials address the risk of terrorism.' 
As of December 13 2016, 11/11 respondents believed that the Baroness did not answer the question given to her. 
- Baroness Williams of Trafford, UK Parliament, accessed 13 December 2016.
- Police: Counter-terrorism:Written question - HL3756, UK Parliament, accessed 13 December 2016.
- Police: Counter-terrorism; Home Office written question – answered on 9th December 2016., They Work For Us, accessed 13 December 2016.