| LM network resources
Suke Wolton (DoB 05/10/1962) is an academic and is associated with the libertarian anti-environmental LM network, as a director of Junius Publications (the publishing company of the RCP), apparently 'Marketing Manager' of Living Marxism on its launch in November 1988 and a shareholder of the Academy of Ideas. 
An individual named Suke Karey was the 'Marketing Manager' of Living Marxism on its launch in November 1988 and remained in that position until issue 33 in July 1991. The Magazine was published by Junius Publications the publishing company of the Revolutionary Communist Party. Documents at companies House list the 'Marketing manager' of Junius at the time as Suke Wolton.  Given the practice of many RCP members of adopting 'Party names' for publications it seems likely that Wolton used the name Karey.
Showing the characteristic pattern of LM network associates Wolton's first book Marxism, Mysticism and Modern Theory was stuffed full of other members of the Revolutionary Communist Party, with only one chapter author who was not or had not been a member of the RCP. Of course these important connections are passed over in the notes on contributors. These included Andrew Calcutt, James Heartfield, Ellie Lee, Peter Ray, Lynn Revell and Keith Teare. Amongst the organisations mentioned in the notes are Living Marxism, Workers Against Racism and Cyberia, all elements of the network. Peter Ray is said to be the 'editor of the Originals edition of works by Marx, Engels and Lenin', but the fact that this was a Living Marxism series published by the RCP publishing company Junius Publications is not mentioned.
- Profile: 'Suke Wolton
- Suke Karey, 'Who let in Le Pen?', Living Marxism, No. 7 - May 1989, p. 34.
- Suke Wolton, 'The Marxist Review of Books', Living Marxism, No. 74 - December 1994, p. 43.
- Suke Wolton and Sarah Woodhouse, 'No refuge for asylum-seekers', Living Marxism, No. 84 - November 1995, p. 23.
- Suke Wolton (Ed.) (1996) Marxism, Mysticism and Modern Theory (St Antony's Series), Houndmills, Basingstoke: Macmillan.
- 01-06-96: 'An attack on free speech' - Mr Mas'ari faces expulsion for no other reason than that he is exercising his right to speak out against the Saudi dictatorship, writes Suke Wolton. LM commentary
- 04-23-99: 'No refuge' - The Asylum and Immigration Bill gives the lie to New Labour's concern for the Kosovo refugees, argues Suke Wolton. LM commentary.
- Suke Wolton (2000) Lord Hailey, the Colonial Office and the Politics of Race and Empire in the Second World War: The Loss of White Prestige Palgrave, Pages - 221. ISBN-10: 0312232144 ISBN-13: 978-0312232146
- Suke Wolton The History of Immigration Legislation or Why Immigration Controls are Racist Close Campsfield Campaign.
- Companies House, Academy of Ideas AR01 Annual Return
- Living Marxism, November 1988, No. 1, p. 2.;Living Marxism, July 1991, No. 33, p. 3.
- Source: Companies House, Accessed 8 January 2011
- Suke Wolton (Ed.) (1996) Marxism, Mysticism and Modern Theory (St Antony's Series), Houndmills, Basingstoke: Macmillan., p. xi